Kuwait Lockdown Day 8
Day 8 of 20!
Day 8……and we have no comment, except here are 5 more ideas to keep you and yours out of mischief.
Count penguins in the name of science
Get involved and help. Your count will help Scientists to understand penguin population changes, and changes in their survival rates and timing of breeding. Get involved by clicking [here]
Rewrite your favourite song with some Covid-19 inspired lyrics
There have been some pretty fab Coronavirus inspired tunes, but we think nothing beats this Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious rewrite…..who would have thought it? We can’t get it out of our head ðŸ˜Š Just shows, you can write anything to any tune…give it go, and share with us, we’d love to see and share it!
Challenge your isolation buddies to a needlessly complicated board game of your own invention
No explanation needed for this one.
Keep your home feeling fresh with these handy tips
As nice as your home may be, none of us are exactly used to being cooped up indoors for pretty much every second of every day. And, because it’s so imperative that we all follow the government’s order to stay at home, we thought it might be worth sharing a few tips and tricks, so that you can keep your space (and your mind!) feeling fresh during this time.
- Open windows, we understand its warming up but the fresh air will circulate and stop your space from getting all stuffy.
- Vacuum regularly, bit only does it get rid of all those dust particles (which contain elements of your dead skin, yep, gross), but also will remove any traces of crumbs so you won’t have to explain the consumption of your secret snacks to your housemates.
- Pack away your work stuff at the end of the day, we promise it’ll help you unwind and relax to enjoy the evening un the more neutral space.
- Cook for yourself, we’re seeing so many Instachefs arising from our time at home, so why not join in, there’s nothing quite as satisfying as cooking your own delicious meal, beats downing another pack of biscuits!
- Bring those plants in from the balcony/garden as the weather heats up, it’ll help make your place feel a little less confining, by bringing in your leafy green friends? Scientifically proven to boost your mood, your productivity and reduce your stress levels, filling your home with plants is a sure-fire way to keep your space feeling extra fresh.
Have an online costume party with all the wackiest outfits you can muster
This will keep you busy for a while, finding the wackiest costume ever, and hey, when this is over, recreate the party and have it for real!
And that’s our 5 for today, we are already working on our home tips, and working up the energy to bring our leafy friends inside, before we start counting penguins, what will you choose to do today?…and as always, please do stay home and save lives, until tomorrow, love us at LivinQ8
Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/zee_picturesque/
You may also like: