Dubai have re-opened after the Covid-19 pandemic to tourists, if you’re looking for more details on the travel guidelines please click [here], but from what we understand you:
- You need to have Covid-19 travel insurance (if you travel with Emirates, you will receive this free of charge).
- All passengers travelling to Dubai, must have a negative COVID-19 test certificate. The test must be taken a maximum of 96 hours before departure. This excludes children under the age of 12 and passengers who have a moderate or severe disability.
- You must bring a printed test certificate. A digital version on a phone will not be accepted.
- Depending on your nationality you can get a visa on arrival, or you can apply for your visit visa from Dubai Immigration before you travel.
- You must download the COVID19-DXB Smart App when you arrive in Dubai.
- All travellers to Dubai, must complete this health declaration form and give it to the staff at check-in. This form will also be available at check-in.
Please don’t forget, that at present upon your return to Kuwait, you will need to register for the schlonik app, and self-isolate for 14 days.
You may also like: