Here’s a delicious and healthy recipe, thats super quick to prepare too!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound of medium shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 7 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 bunches arugula, trimmed, coarsely chopped (4 cups)
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound dried fusilli
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and crushed red pepper over moderate heat in large skillet.
- Season shrimp with salt, and add to skillet.
- Cook, stirring until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add shallots sun-dried tomatoes, and oregano.
- Cook, stirring until the shallots are soft and shrimp cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Put shrimp mixture in a large serving bowl.
- Add arugula, remaining olive oil, and lemon juice to shrimp mixture.
- Stir to blend.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and toss with shrimp and arugula.
Season with fresh pepper and toss to blend.
Serves 4 – 6