A good healthy breakfast for adults and kids to enjoy!
A pita filled with feta or goats cheese and parsley
- 8 eggs
- 200 grams of crumbled feta or goat’s cheese (depending on your choice)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Add salt & pepper to the way you like it
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pita breads’ cut in half
- 1 large handful of arugula or mixed greens
- Add in your choice of chutney (i.e. tomato chutney)
- In a mixing bowl big enough, beat together eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil and egg mixture.
- Cook until the eggs are done.
- Either toast the pita bread or heat up in the oven until slightly warm.
- Fill pita pockets with arugula/mixed greens,
- cooked egg mixture and chutney (tomato).